Sharks - Geometry Dance Sharks - Geometry Dance

nice surv sample xd... really good sampling of the GD Sounds :)

Shut Eye - Everything Falls Shut Eye - Everything Falls

very fun to listen, keep it up.. i literally can't complain about this, this is great! i would give you 5 stars but nothing is perfect so..

VooCase - Higher (feat. eSoreni) VooCase - Higher (feat. eSoreni)

The drop is nice but it's kinda empty tbh, I suggest adding a more intense bass and some hihats to enhance it
Its about a 3.5 out of 5 for me - Twitchy

Dreams of War Dreams of War

Please Can I Make a Percussion edit (basically adding drums)

What BPM is it?

Stadler responds:

Sure, that would be cool! I can't remember the BPM, as it may actually change throughout the song if I recall correctly. Unfortunately the project file is on a broken laptop. Wish I could be more helpful!

Vapor - Lockyn [Etzer Remix] Vapor - Lockyn [Etzer Remix]

yeah, some of the mixing is abit off, but great song in general

ColBreakz - Gourmet Race (Kirby Remix) ColBreakz - Gourmet Race (Kirby Remix)

Once again, another amazing song.. well done

love those kirby vocals XD

The Dark The Dark

AMAZING SONG, im not tryna be a spoil sport but the plucked bass with the violin on the bass drop kind ruins it a tiny bit

you could of used kick and a hihat and violin but its still amazing, love that bass so much :D

Echo Temple (drum excerpt) Echo Temple (drum excerpt)

Amazing beat, i got 2 questions

can i use this in a geometry dash level please?

What did you use to make this? did you use a software or did you do it with proper percussion?

Hound-Of-Winter responds:

Hey sorry, I don't get on NG much and it's probably too late to respond, but yes, feel free to use it if it helps you create things! I made it in Reason in the long, long ago. I manage to get some realistic sounding stuff out of it with a little clipping, compression, and reverb.